What Are HealthAid Calcium 800mg Tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong bones and teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion
- Assist the body in secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system
- May help in most vital body processes and maintain their efficient functionality
- During pregnancy and breast feeding, calcium requirement is higher
When should I take HealthAid Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets?
Calcium 800mg Tablets can be taken to improve general bone health and to help those who are more susceptible to poor bone health related issues, such as women approaching the menopause or the elderly who are more prone to broken bones.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily, preferably in the morning. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.