What are HealthAid Kelp Tablets (Iodine) For?
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Contribute to normal thyroid function
- Beneficial for normal neural development of foetus
- Beneficial for menstrual cramps
- Enhance brain development
- Contribute to the maintenance of good digestion and reduction of flatulence and constipation
- Contribute to the increase of energy levels
- Beneficial for appetite and can help with weight loss due to its metabolism stimulating properties
Recommended Daily Allowance of HealthAid Kelp Tablet (Iodine):
HealthAid Kelp is a special Norwegian oceanic plant source, which naturally provides amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Kelp is especially rich in natural and highly bioavailable Iodine, essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the maintenance of various other important bodily processes. Iodine is vital for good thyroid function and in turn is essential for good health.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily with meals. During pregnancy take only one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** FREE FROM LACTOSE, SALT, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.