Who Are HealthAid MagCitra Tablets (Magnesium Citrate) For?
MagCitra (Magnesium Citrate) Tablets may be of benefit to:
- For those who have weak immune, nerve and muscles functionality
- For those who suffer from heart related problems
- Women who are menstruating or passing through the menopause period
- For those who wishes to maintain strong bone, teeth and muscular system
- Those who wants to maintain normal blood pressure
When Should I Take HealthAid MagCitra (Magnesium Citrate) Tablets?
They can be taken by everyone to provide optimum support for muscular cramps, PMS, cardiovascular health and strong bones, immunity and wellbeing.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid MagCitra Tablets (Magnesium Citrate) :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily, preferably on an empty stomach†. Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
† : Individuals with a sensitive stomach may be advised to take this product with food.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.