What Are Vitamin B Complex Capsules For?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal eenrgy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous sytem and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintanance of normal immunefunction
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to the maintannance of normal skin and hair
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
When Should I Take Vitamin B Complex Supreme Capsules?
Vitamin B Complex Capsules are best taken in times of undue stress and growth development to help the body cope under the extra pressure.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B Complex Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Allergen Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
**Free From Yeast, Gluten, Artificial Preservatives, and Flavourings.
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.