HealthAid Vitamin B6 Vegan 50mg
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health
- Helps to convert carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- Supports fat and protein metabolism.
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy.
- Helps maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy.
- May support heart health
- May assist with symptoms of PMS and nausea.
- Enhance the activity of immune system
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) acts as a cofactor in many enzyme reactions, including protein, glycogen and homocysteine metabolism. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal red blood cell formation. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal function of the nervous and immune system. Vitamin B6 along with Folate and Vitamin B12 is beneficial to heart health.
When Should I Take Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)?
Vitamin B6 is best to be taken in times of additional stress and hormonal change to help the body cope better.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily; adults can increase to two tablets daily if required. It is advisable to take these tablets for short periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.