Lamberts Ginkgo 6000mg
- One of the highest strength ginkgo products available in the UK
- Each tablet contains 120mg extract, equivalent to 6000mg of dried leaf
- Time release tablets release gingko gradually and so are gentle on the stomach
- Lamberts® use a standardised extract called GBE, as this is the material most commonly studied
- A high purity extract with guaranteed low levels of unwanted ginkgolic acid
This product is one of the highest strength ginkgo products available in the UK. Each tablet contains 120mg extract, equivalent to 6000mg of dried leaf. We have also made the tablets time release so that the ginkgo is released gradually over a period of approximately 2 hours. This will help prevent any minor side effects, such as mild, short-term headaches.
Most of the studies on Ginkgo biloba have been carried out with a standardised extract called GBE, containing 24% glycosides, and this is the material used in this Lamberts®product. We also insist on a high purity extract that has guaranteed low levels of an unwanted natural compound called ginkgolic acid. No other UK brand uses this high grade of Ginkgo extract.
Ginkgo biloba is still one of the most popular herbs in the world, with millions of people using it throughout Europe and North America.
Daily intake: 1 tablet