Lamberts Green Tea 5000mg
- Concentrated extract to ensure a high level of catechins
- Providing 250mg per tablet
- Just one of these tablets is equivalent to ½ litre of traditionally brewed green tea
- Considered by some as a ‘superfood’ due to its high antioxidant activity
- Daily intake: I to 2 tablets
The green tea extract used in this Lamberts® product has been concentrated to ensure a high level of the active ingredients called catechins, providing 250mg per tablet. For Lamberts® to ensure the very best quality, and a high level of active ingredients, the extract is obtained from whole green tea leaves harvested young and without the leaves being fermented: (the process that turns green tea in to black tea). Just one of these tablets is equivalent to ½ litre of traditionally brewed green tea but with a caffeine content a fraction of normal tea.
Green tea has become popular recently and is considered by some as a ‘superfood’ due to its high antioxidant activity.
Daily intake: I to 2 tablets