Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000 units
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 1000µg of vitamin B12
- Practitioners often recommend to vegetarians, vegans and the elderly
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
Vitamin B12 is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat which is why it is often chosen as a regular supplement by vegetarians and vegans. It is essential for normal red blood cell formation and contributes to the normal function of the immune system. And like most B vitamins it contributes to normal energy metabolism, the processes that release energy from foods. It is often recommended as a supplement for the elderly, who may have a compromised diet.
This is a high strength product, delivering a full 1000µg of vitamin B12 per tablet.